For the low, low price of $3,000-$5,000 you can “secure Jon Barry for your event.”
From the Directsportslink writeup:
A Jon Barry personal appearance, Jon Barry speaking engagement, or Jon Barry endorsement will reflect well on your company.
Dear sweet Jebus.
I do enjoy that he set his price lower than everyone though. He must be shooting for the “want to get an NBA player but don’t care if he was any good or if he is super annoying just want to keep the price as low as possible” demographic.
This is how much it costs to hire other NBA dudes:
- JVG: $10,000-$20,000
- Adrian Dantley: $10,000-$20,000
- Vinny Del Negro: $5,000-$10,000 (LOL!)
- Dee Brown: $5,000-$10,000
- Rolando Blackmon: $2,000-$5,000 (Budget minded conference planners need to choose b/w RB and JB!)
- Lindsey Hunter: $10,000-$20,000
- Spud Webb: $5,000-$10,000
- Scott Brooks: $10,000-$20,000 (For the low price of $40,000, you could get SB and VDN to share secrets about destroying your own team)
- Chris Webber: $20,000-$30,000
- Ricky Rubio: It doesn’t say, you have to contact them.
- B.J. Armstrong: $5,000-$10,000